Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Leadership Thought: What's Your Go to Worship Song, and the Song I Sing When Facing My Goliaths.

Dear Friend,

Do you have a go to worship song? You know the kind that when you hear it your spirits are immediately lifted. It doesn’t matter what the challenge you face, your recognize you are an overcomer in Jesus.

I am sure that there would be many different selections. Carrie Underwood singing “How Great Thou Art,” “This is Amazing Grace’ by Phil Wickham, "Great Are Your Lord." by Casting Crowns or "Go Rest High on That Mountain by Vince Gill, and the list goes on and on. 

But for me, the one that always steels my soul and that spiritually energizes me whenever I hear it, is "Raise a Hallelujah" by Jonathan and Melissa Helser. As soon as I listen, I feel like whatever the battle is that I'm facing  it is already won, and I can say with the Apostle Paul, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. "

It is not  only the music, but it is the story behind it. In case you are looking for that lift this morning or any time when you are feeling a little down and need to be encouraged in the Lord,  why not click on the link and  Raise a Hallelujah. I think you will be glad you did.  Raise a Hallelujah

I know I don’t often share a Leadership Thought on the weekends, but the Lord nudged me to share this song with you, and I am hoping that for one or two of you, it may be just what you needed to fight and defeat your Goliaths today.

Yours in faith and friendship,

Tom

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment