Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Leadership Thought: The Goodness of God.

Dear Friends,

I can't begin to tell you how encouraged I have been by the numbers of you who have taken the time to watch the Celebration of Jeans life. The service has touched a lot of lives.

It was a family service, and it was such a joy to have my children and grandchildren all participate in different ways.

I share this partly because I can't begin to respond to all of you who e-mailed me, but please know I am grateful for your encouraging response.

Grief is difficult. It comes and goes and when it comes it is overwhelming, and while it only lasts a short while, it is a constant reminder of the hole loss produces in our human hearts.

However, God is so good, and so gracious and I greatly appreciate the treasured gift of friends all over the country who have continued to pray for me and our family.

I find that I am greatly sustained by music, especially listening to The Goodness of God by CeCe Winans. I play it again and again and it’s on Alexa 'repeat' much of my day. It is such a powerful reminder of His goodness and His love. Take a listen, and I think you will agree that it is a message that wonderfully communicates His great love for us.

CeCe Winans - Goodness of God: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AwLTeMyq20

Celebration of Jeans's Lifehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XJ7_aOzfI&t=6496s

Yours in faith and friendship,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment