Thursday, May 19, 2022

Leadership Thought: Did You Know Jesus Is Always Praying for You?

Dear Friend,

Did you know that your name is on Jesus' prayer list? That is something exciting to think about?  

Not only am I eternally saved. Not only am I eternally forgiven. Not only has He clothed a sinner like me in His robes of righteousness, but he keeps on loving me, and He keeps praying for me.

Pastor Steve Brown, once said, "If God were a grandmother, He would have your picture in His wallet or on his refrigerator.

He not only loves us, but He is continually praying for us. What an encouragement it is when we learn we have friends praying for us, but even greater than that, how amazing to think that the One who saved us is praying for us.

"Therefore, He is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them."  (Hebrews 7: 25) Jesus is at the right hand of God making intercession for each of us.

Saved eternally, loved unconditionally, prayed for continually, that is something we can singing about.

                                   "This is Amazing Grace, this is amazing love 

                                   That you would take my place, that you would bear my cross.

                                   You laid down your life that I would be set free

                                   Jesus, I sing for all that you have done for me."

As you pray each day, be sure to thank Him that He loves you so much that He never ceases to pray for you.

Yours in faith and friendship,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment