Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Leadership Thought: Away  on Vacation

Dear Friend,

I am off this morning to Colorado where I will be spending Christmas with all my children and grandchildren, and I don't anticipate communicating while I am away through New Years' Day.

I want to take a moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and to express my thanks to so many of you who have encouraged me as I continue to communicate by way of Leadership Thoughts. 

Staying connected to friends and family is important to me, and it is a significant part of why I keep writing.

I would be grateful if you would keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers as this is our first family Christmas together without Jean, and I am sure there will be a lot of bittersweet memories that will surface during our time together.

God has been so good to me and my family, and I will continue to praise Him for His love and for surrounding us with such wonderful friends.

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. it's not something you learn in school. but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." Muhammad Ali

Yours in faith and friendship,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment