Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Leadership Thought: Leadership Lessons from the Coach Are Available on Amazon

Dear Friends,

Two years ago one of my friends, Dan Brennan who is an elder in the church I serve, and a faithful reader of my daily "Leadership Thoughts," took it upon himself to edit my daily devotional messages, and at an elders’ meeting, he surprised me with a beautiful hard cover copy of a year's worth of "Leadership Thoughts." The book is over 900 pages, and while it will never be on the New York Times Best seller list, I have the satisfaction of knowing I have written my first book at 80, but who's counting? 

Fast forward to last year, and once again my friend Dan surprised me with a series of books he had edited and had published under the title of "When You Need: Leadership Lessons from the Coach." There are 16 different paperback books, and they are available on Amazon. They address such topics as encouragement, wisdom, patience, hope, success, whimsy......................and they are each available on Kindle. Some are free and others are $.99 (See information below)

Thanks Dan, and thanks to all of you who over the years have taken time to read my Leadership Thoughts which I first began sending over twenty years ago when I first started writing and e-mailing them while serving at Calvary Chapel, Fort Lauderdale.

You, the readers of these Leadership Thoughts, have been the source of my inspiration. You are why I wake before sunrise each morning and seek to write something that would be helpful, uplifting and hopefully encouraging as you start your day.  

You are the reason I write, and as I said to another friend and faithful reader -I hear from him almost every day- "Keep reading and I'll keep writing."

Yours in faith and friendship

Tom

See information below on the availability of these books. While I receive no profit from the purchase of any of these books, I do derive the satisfaction of knowing that they are being read by friends who over the years have touched and impacted my life, and for that I say thank you.

I always appreciate hearing from you, so please continue to stay in touch.

https://www.amazon.com/Home-Run-Leadership-Lessons-Devotional-ebook/dp/B09N38V7BW/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=tom+crenshaw&qid=1638899061&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment